NSW Group Study Exchange Team

NSW Group Study Exchange Team
Perri Calderwood, Sophie Hunter, Howard Davy, Rebekah Schulz, Zoe Terpening

Friday, May 7, 2010

Well it's the end of the third week and the time has flown by so fast. I have met some wonderful people and seen some amazing places like Wolf Park in Monroe where we had a guided tour and as we came out of the woods into an opening we saw a beautiful man made lake where we were able to take our shoes off and dip our toes in the water. We have also been to district conference in Burlington, Vermont where we bonded with the South African team and sang a song together at the Saturday night function "We Are The World". So far my favourite experience has been going on my vocational days and riding along with the Fairfield Police and visiting the FBI and DEA. I have been surprised by how welcoming my host families have been and how they have made me feel like part of their family in such a short period of time. I have definately built friendships that will last a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment